IAPMO R&T Oceana OceanaMark™ certification scheme is JAS-ANZ accredited to ISO/IEC 17065:2012 and provides our clients with an efficient, cost effective alternative to other offerings in the market.
The OceanaMark™ scheme requires that products comply with relevant Australian and International Standards and are certified under a program in accordance with the principles of ISO/IEC 17067:2013, System 5. The OceanaMark Scheme covers an extensive range of products including
- Plumbing and Water: Products not covered under the WaterMark Scheme i.e. solar water heaters (performance based); valves and reticulation pipe for use in Water Regulators infrastructure, drainage access covers, septic tanks etc.
- Other industry sector products where a rigourous third party accreditation is sought.
The schemes prime attributes include:
- Certification of product not covered under the scope of WaterMark™ licence
- Independent ‘Type Test’ and test report reviews
- Ongoing compliance verification via independent Continuous Compliance Inspection regime
- ‘OceanaMark’ – Means to readily identify IAPMO R&T Oceana certified products
The OceanaMark Certification Mark
The OceanaMark™ is an exclusive IAPMO R&T Oceana certification mark used to identify quality, products that have met specific safety, performance, reliability and efficiency requirements of selected Standards.
Once earned and affixed to your certified product, the OceanaMark™ becomes an instantly recognisable symbol, providing your clients and the public with a high degree of assurance, that the certified product is a quality product and fit for the purpose as outlined in the certification Standard.
The OceanaMark™ can deliver a range of benefits, including:
- Market recognition
- Implement effective Risk Management strategies
- Reduce costs by documenting procedures & reducing the level of waste & duplication
- Enhance corporate knowledge through transparent & objective audit reports
- Reduce staff turnover & boost staff morale via improved processes
Safety of the certified product is one of our prime objectives, although product safety cannot be guaranteed, as the certification process is based on a type test regime of an individual product type/design to industry an accepted Standard. The product design and safety are the responsibility of the certificate holder and manufacturer.